The Leaders Institute of South Australia has introduced a new level to our current membership offerings, General Membership’, to enable more people to become engaged with the Institute’s continuous learning opportunities.
The reform is intended to give those who want in a closer connection to the Leaders Institute to take advantage of the significant savings, programs and seminars offered exclusively to members.
The Leaders Institute is a not-for-profit organisation aiming to develop wiser leadership for the benefit of the South Australian community.
Wiser leadership means more knowledgeable, self-aware, emotionally intelligent, ethical, mindful, courageous, connected and strategic. The flagship program is the Governor’s Leadership Foundation which is now in its 13th year and has more than 400 graduates in leadership positions throughout SA and beyond.
General Membership offers the following privileges:
• Free admission to the quarterly ‘Leading Insights’ Seminars, plus one annual additional guest pass (for a partner, friend or colleague). These evening events feature a guest speaker on a topic that stimulates discussion around leadership and other critical organisational or community issues; included is wine, nibbles and networking. (Valued at $140)
• Substantially discounted fees for many of our leadership programs and access to direct debit monthly payment instalments (for example, Edge peer mentoring program, $2100 for members - $800 saving)
• Discounted registration for major public events, including our annual Leadership Week Lunch - this year featuring Dr Bob Brown, Former Greens Leader (Member price $110, saving of $27.50)
• Free book and video loans from our leadership library; informative e-newsletter;
• 10% discount on annual membership renewal if paid by the due date.
To join as a General Member, or enquire, email Katie Inglis, Marketing, Sponsorship and Membership Manager at email@example.com
Updated 29 June 2012